Saturday, March 24, 2012

Kim Kardashian Flour Bombed!

Kim Kardashian was attending an event to support her new fragrance True Reflection when a woman broke through security and poured a bag of flour on Kim's head.


Kim, unharmed, was quickly whisked away from the powdery scene, which all took place at the London Hotel in West Hollywood, CA. The woman who threw the flour, rumored to be an anti-fur activist, was detained by security, and the fire department and paramedics were called to the event as a precaution. After determining the substance was not dangerous and just flour, they left the hotel.
Ever the professional, Kim shook off the excess, dusted her shoulders off and headed back to the event. She told E! with a laugh, “That probably is the craziest, unexpected, weird thing that ever happened to me. Like I said to my makeup artist, I wanted more powder and that’s a whole lot of translucent powder right there.”

Reality star will press charges against her attacker“I said earlier no I wasn’t [going to file a complaint],” Kim told E! Online. “I am just going to think about it, because I don’t want someone to think they can really get away with that. So we are going to handle that.”

TMZ reports that Kim will contact law enforcement in the next few days to tell them she wants to press charges. According to their source, Kim wants to send the message that people are entitled to their opinion but should not resort to violence to have their voices heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment